Subject: [Leica] new Leica compact digitals
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 16 05:27:32 2006

Hi Frank, yes I'd read about some of those low light issues with the
Panasonics.
It'll certainly be interesting to see how these new models perform once
they're out in the marketplace.
You're right of course that it just isn't just megapixels that make the
image.
Still the specs look most interesting with good features likely to appeal to
many.

Cheers
Hoppy