Subject: [Leica] Museo Silver Rag
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Fri Sep 15 13:49:50 2006

I love this paper, too, using an MIS UT2 inkset with a lowly Epson 1280
for black and white work. I've joined two print exchanges just so I can
show off the results.

WARNING!  Do NOT mistake Crane's orginal Museo with Museo Silver Rag.  I
bought a couple of boxes of the "black box" Museo before I learned the
difference.  Museo Silver Rag is the best paper I've ever used.  The
original Museo was just about the worst.

Craig

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Museo Silver Rag)