Subject: [Leica] Didier's absence
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Sep 15 05:46:12 2006

Best of luck to you Didier whenever you get to read this. I hope that the
recovery goes well and that whatever it was has succumbed to treatment and
that
you're back pressing that shutter button real soon.

All the best,

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Didier's absence)