Subject: [Leica] scanner ideas
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Sep 14 18:47:05 2006

Chris,
I use a Nikon Coolscan V ED, and I find its really good. I also have an
Epson 2450, but there is no comparision, the Nikon is streets ahead for
35mm. The only caveat is probably you are better off using Vuescan
rather than Nikon Scan, but then you let go of Digital ICE - your choice!
Cheers
Jayanand