Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 whining
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Sep 14 15:30:09 2006

Larry, do you like to argue for argument's sake?

Like all businesses, Leica's goal isn't to satisfy all who want a "digital
M," just a subset of all the wishlists out there. If their product sells
enough, then they have achieved their goals. By all indications, there is
no indication why Leica will not sell as many M8s as they can make, and
that will be good enough for them.

use richard at imagecraft.com)