Subject: [Leica] hoppys casual portrait revisited
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Sep 14 13:13:36 2006

It is a great casual shot. I never fought that. On the contrary.
But the PS work on it de-naturalized it. That is what I tried to
point out.
In  the 2nd version it is already less.
I'm surprised you didn't see that, Ted.
It also can be that you're less sensible to color.
And maybe unsensible to other's opinions, too: sometimes the whole
'it is true because I say so' thing gets a bit tiring.
No matter how great the work you produce(d) yourself is.

Op 14-sep-06, om 06:44 heeft Ted Grant het volgende geschreven: