Subject: [Leica] Leica Problems
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu Sep 14 07:54:47 2006

Lew,  That's interesting, on some recent domestic air trips my m kit was
also the subject of unusual scrutiny.  Prior to that the bag just went
through the X-ray, lead film cans and all, and no one even blinked.  I
suppose those folks are starting to get on the ball finally.  They aren't
amused with my homemade lead film cans.  I cringed as they ran my bag
through the xray a second time, there AND back.:'( I may have to go back to
rolling plastic film cans and keeping them in my pockets.  Thanks to
Hip-Hop fashion I can get a dozen rolls in my pockets with baggy pants and
shirt without looking abnormal.
Chris