Subject: [Leica] England's green and pleasant land
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Sep 14 05:49:03 2006

In addition to the pictures I showed in my week 35 PAW, of course I
took a lot more pictures during my extended weekend trip to Bath,
Bristol and London at the beginning of September. I have now
organised the images in two galleries:

This one has pictures from Bath, Bristol and Avebury (where we
stopped on our way to London):
http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/1890287

And this one has some images from London, mostly from the area around
Picadilly and both ends of the Millenium Bridge (since I dragged my
son to see an exhibit at Tate Modern):
http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/1890328

As always, comments and critique are gratefully welcomed. London is
one of my very favourite places and I go there with some regularity,
but I seldom have the opportunity to venture outside the city, so
this was my first visit to Bath, Bristol and the countryside between
those cities and London.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com