Subject: [Leica] Leica Problems
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Sep 14 04:48:27 2006

That's very interesting. I wonder if some of this behavior
is genetic, or is based on sociological "memes" that preserve
a behavior pattern that may not be clearly functional at one
point in time, but then becomes essential  at another point in
time.

(Long ago, I read some article on the sociological function of
taboo and taboo behavior in this light.)

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Leica Problems)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Leica Problems)