Subject: [Leica] Restarting to post
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Wed Sep 13 20:47:06 2006

I agree about the background clutter. Trouble with little P&S digitals
is that DOF is almost infinite, and I don't have the patience to work
on it in Photoshop. Roll on M8.

Glad you enjoyed the Greece set - thanks for looking.

--
Clive
Images: http://clive.smugmug.com

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Restarting to post)