Subject: [Leica] one more portrait from Hoppy
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 13 17:16:50 2006

Thanks Richard, I see what you mean on the eyes.

This particular lady has a quirky photo thing where she turns her head away,
starts composing her LOOK, then abruptly turns to the
camera with bright lively expression for around one second!

Sadly all of my frames of the LOOK just missed best focus despite my best
predictive rangefindering. Close to wide open, also
limited by failing light and what was loaded in the M7.

Cheers

Hoppy