Subject: [Leica] M8 and some rumours please
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 12:45:50 2006

Alastair,

I'm still sulking that I cannot attend!  ;-)  I will, however be in Ottawa
at the end of the month on a work related technical forum.  I will have to
get Katharina's father to get a M8 brochure and send it to me, as I know he
is attending.  On the other hand Anna, our current German daughter comes
from just ourside Cologne, maybe I can get her father to get me one.  ;-)

Would love to go and see/buy a new M8 over there at the show.  This darned
work stuff is interferring with my photography too much this year!  Time to
retire!  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Alastair Firkin"
<firkin@ncable.net.au>: --------------