Subject: [Leica] OT, but of interest to European LUGgers
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Sep 13 12:39:22 2006

Hi Nick,

Thanks for signing. I was in a hurry, so I did not adequately develop my
rationale why it would be of interest to the Brits. The reason is that
most Britons have an attitude similar to what you express below--support
in principle but against the silly bits like the monthly
Brussels-Strasbourg caravan. This happens to be an attitude widely
shared in Scandinavia and NW Europe in general, including yours truly.

Nathan