Subject: [Leica] Thank u Phillipe!
From: petrosalatzas at gmail.com (Petros Alatzas)
Date: Wed Sep 13 07:46:44 2006

                     Everything is just out of camera.The one is just a
little cropped.The light was weak,the film pushed and the shuter speed
low! I make experiments with low speeds and  the colours.U need a
little bit of luck,it is true and many rolls of film too.Thanks a lot
for your comments! I ll put some more of this kind and a few different
ones in the following days.