Subject: [Leica] The Inadvertent Portrait
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Sep 12 10:19:15 2006

It's been a long, slow summer for me photographically for a variety of
complex reasons.

This week I worked to break old habits and instead of working outside
I brought some work into the studio.

In doing so I captured a rather unexpected portrait which, if I had
known, having a bit of a phobia about these things, I probably
wouldn't have made.

<http://www.idea-processing.com/Images/_L3U4563-crp.jpg>

Shot with the Leica 100 APO stopped down to f16, a strobe shot through
an umbrella reflector, with a white hand-held reflector, Canon 1Ds MK
II @ 100.

Comments most welcome.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] The Inadvertent Portrait)