Subject: [Leica] New list member & New PAW
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Sep 12 01:50:45 2006

Matt,

I like the Civil War shots; re-enactments are often a great source of fun
shots.
Mediaeval bowmen eating ice-cream, Romans eating burgers and so on. Glad to
see
you using a IIIc - it's old I know, but not "in-period" ;-) - have fun with
it
and do try to complete a PAW. It can be difficult at times, but the LUG is
quite
tolerant, allowing you to catch up if you miss out a week or four.

In the shots you showed, you probably need to knock-back the intensity of
the
browns/reds. Look at a few old pictures that have browned with age, the
colour
is generally much flatter than you have used and probably less intense,
often
faintly yellowed by time.

Peter Dzwig