Subject: [Leica] WAS: PAW 32 - NOW..EPSON INK PRICES.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Sep 10 07:33:54 2006

Don Dory offered:
> My skepticism stems from the version I played with at PMA.  The good news
>  > is that they have figured out pigment inks and will continue the B&W
> printing
> with only the black inks so that B&W works just like it's little brothers.
> But, the 2400 has been out for a while so I suspect that there is a
> replacement in the wings especially after seeing it in February.  It's
> September now and they will be shipping soon.
>
> Hopefully there will be a price war and all of us will benefit on ink
> prices.

Hi Don,
Tina pointed out sometime ago that Epson inks per ounce are more expensive
than an once of Lagavulin single malt scotch! :-) And that's sacrilegious!
:-)

I mean Lagavulin is expensive as is, but I find it hard to believe Epson
would cut their ink prices when has to be such a huge profit maker for the
company.

ted

Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAW 32 - Possibly not one for Ted ;-))
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] PAW 32 - Possibly not one for Ted ;-))