Subject: [Leica] Flora
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Sep 9 08:19:45 2006

I prefer the B&W ones, nice
Saludos cordiales,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Jayanand Govindaraj
Enviado el: s?bado, 09 de septiembre de 2006 15:47
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: Re: [Leica] Flora

Mads, Luis, Don, Ric,
Thanks for your kind comments. I agree with Don - some prints look great
big, and some small. Brooks Jensen  had an essay on this some time ago
in Lenswork - on how some prints are meant to be enjoyed handheld. I
guess that is one of the reasons I take part in print exchanges - I like
looking at the fine detail that is visible in a print.

Actually I did another set of Coconut Leaves, but in Black & White:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayanand/sets/72057594071280695/

The idea was to explore the shapes available on the leaves on one tree.....

This set is taken on OT equipment - Nikon D70, 80-400 VR lens but on a
tripod, from the verandah of my house.

Cheers
Jayanand