Subject: [Leica] ACDSee Pro buggy causing hard lock ups?
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri Sep 8 20:16:56 2006

A departure in to technie nerd land:

Just switched to ACDSee Pro last week. I really like it, esp. the color
management and batch processor tool.

Only problem: my machine will now lock up 'hard' whenever I leave it idle
for an hour or more- ie, just stop dead (no error, no reboot, nada).
Nothing in the event logs is suspicious and it won't lock up while I am
using it. No virus, no spyware on board.

Anyone switched to ACDSee Pro lately and getting similar or odd problems??

I'd pay anything for a STABLE computer. Seems it is always just around the
corner...

Eric

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] ACDSee Pro buggy causing hard lock ups?)