Subject: [Leica] Finally New gallery up
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Sep 8 15:49:44 2006

Gene, really nice subtle colour. At the full size you can see a stack of
detail and that digital thingie happening (no grain!) and
of course they are unsharpened, which makes my Photoshop finger itch. From
your EXIF data, this was at 105mm. Was this the (film)
28-105?
The eroded rock shot is an interesting take. That would be a place to visit
often, I think, in different weather conditions.
That dang lighthouse is about one and a half degrees off vertical and it
drives me crazy.
The shot looks good after a quick rotate. Or maybe I am off vertical this
morning!

Cheers
Hoppy