Subject: [Leica] OT, sort of: CS2, what's the verdict?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Sep 7 02:55:44 2006

Ken,

the reason that I don't use CS is that it is expensive and I would be paying
the
bulk of the price for features that I don't want. I have thought from time
time about one or two, but can't make myself believe that it is worth it
when
there are options out there which are either free, or a lot less expensive,
that
could meet my needs .

Peter