Subject: [Leica] i am dr. corporate photo today
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Sep 6 16:45:50 2006

Good call on the shoot, Ted.
When I used to do executive portraiture for editorial pieces, I would
run into that all the time. The 'attitude' was usually from mid-level
managers. I never had a problem from the CEO or company owner. Those
folks understood that there isn't much difference between any of us
in business who can make something out of nothing.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com