Subject: [Leica] Using Nikon F and Leica-R lenses on M body
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Sep 6 10:40:58 2006

Personally I can't imagine why anyone would want to put glass on an
RF body which would not link to the RF; especially when there is so
much wonderful and linkable glass available for an M body - both used
and new. Note: I'm totally into mounting weird glass on SLR and
ground glass view cameras because you can focus anything on the
ground glasses. But the RF demands precise RF linkage. My 2 cents.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com