Subject: [Leica] Miraba pictures
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 6 03:03:07 2006

Richard, your model has a really strong and interesting face. I imagine a
wonderful candidate for some dramatic close up portraits. Is Miraba part of
the fantasy costuming enthusiast group? Sorry, I'm sure that isn't the right
term.
You could just see how she would look quite exotic in some of those clever,
imaginative outfits that you have showed in earlier posts.

Cheers
Hoppy