Subject: [Leica] Which camera would you NOT CARRY IN YER POCKET
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 5 18:21:13 2006

In a message dated 9/5/2006 8:09:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Bartphotog@aol.com writes:

Exactly  - I'm trying to remember/bother to carry my M6 more places than I
previously carried any "formal" camera, but many of these little pocket
guys
you
can really have with you all the time, even in business settings,  without
drawing unwanted (for whatever reason) attention.  I can't  tell you the
number of
times I've brought home shots I liked because I had  some camera rather than
none, whereas if the choice has been limited to  big serious camera or no
camera,
it'd have been  none.

---------

If you ALWAYS carry a camera, , then becomes invisible. People  notice  only
that you do not have it along.  If you fiddle with the camera in  meetings
and
church services and on the street in your neighborhood, people will  ignore
you, if they are used to seeing you with it.

If you dig into your pocket, and pull out a camera, and turn it on and
focus
it, you are lost.  They have your number.

It is a stupid idea to think you can drag a camera, any camera out into the
open and get the drop on a picture. It just won't happen.

In fact, you'll probably be to shy to drag it out.  You will lose the
picture.  You deserve to lose the picture.  You had the camera  in your
pocket.

Cameras cannot take pictures in pockets.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana