Subject: [Leica] Which camera would you always carry on yourpocket?
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 5 18:08:54 2006

In a message dated 9/5/06 4:40:40 PM, hoppyman@bigpond.net.au writes:

<< I go lots of places where a visible camera slung around the neck or on the
shoulder is just not legal or safe or prudent or convenient or just socially
OK.
But keeping a compact in a pocket or belt case might still be OK in most of
those situations. I've shot quite a bit of stuff with the T3 etc where I
just wasn't committed enough to be carrying a full size camera. I mean an M.
You would need to be even keener if it was a big slr with a zoom or similar.

Exactly - I'm trying to remember/bother to carry my M6 more places than I
previously carried any "formal" camera, but many of these little pocket guys
you
can really have with you all the time, even in business settings, without
drawing unwanted (for whatever reason) attention.  I can't tell you the
number of
times I've brought home shots I liked because I had some camera rather than
none, whereas if the choice has been limited to big serious camera or no
camera,
it'd have been none.

Bart

Bart