Subject: [Leica] Which camera would you always carry on yourpocket?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Sep 5 17:40:20 2006

About 8 months ago, I asked folks which camera would be a good
carry-everywhere camera, and a lot of people brought up the Olympus 35SP
http://www.cameraquest.com/olysp.htm
I wonder why it wasn't one of the myriad models suggested these past two
days?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com