Subject: [Leica] New Leica 28mm 2.8 ASPH lens
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Sep 5 17:20:25 2006

Sell your soul or your children for a  28 Summicron, asph - definitely worth
it. Although to be perfectly honest, virtually nothing's worth it at the
current prices. Hold out for a used one. But it is a fabulous lens -
reintroduced me to the 28 mm focal length and  supplanted the 35 1.4 asph as
my "standard" lens.