Subject: [Leica] Hello!
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 5 15:58:06 2006

Welcome, Petros, this is a very social group. Now you have an extended
social group world wide.

Hey Didier, this map is pretty cool. I didn't know it existed. I shall add
myself to the Australian chapter shortly.

I planned to ask Brian if we could maybe have a shared gallery, like the
competition one and LUG folks could put up a self portrait so we can put
faces to the names.
Is there any interest in this?

Salud
Hoppy