Subject: [Leica] Which camera would you always carry on yourpocket?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Sep 5 14:06:07 2006

Hi Ted,

Maybe (for me) rarely is compatible go to the work thinking on your business
and the sense and mental activity to look and search the image. This is my
case and why I can't carry every day a "formal" camera like an M, on my
every day work I only can carry camera as a complement or accessory, for
just in case of, otherwise I should carry too on an other strap another head
with a different mentality...

Thanks for your opinion,
Saludos cordiales,
Luis