Subject: [Leica] Choo-choo train views
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Tue Sep 5 13:00:03 2006

A morning's drive from my home is one of the National Park Service's
newer and better offerings: Steamtown in Scranton, Pennsylvania.  It's
our national railroad museum dedicated primarily to the restoration and
preservation of stream-era railroad artifacts including, most
magnificently, steam locomotives.  I spent a couple of hours there
yesterday and just pulled some film from the soup.  Not all rolls are
dry yet, but here are three examples of the sights you can see at this
wonderful venue.  The shots are all railroad photography cliches, but
fun to make nonetheless:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/crgrbrts/steamtown/?g2_GALLERYSID=c8b8ac8c8bcb062e2c83159d455b14c3

I'll have more later, if you'd care to see them.

Craig
Washington, DC

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Choo-choo train views)
Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Choo-choo train views)