Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 35 From the shadow side
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Sep 5 10:16:45 2006

I'm glad someone commented on B.D's tie. I love bow ties!
I used to wear them all the time, until I got into the
tech biz where no one wheres ties anyway.

My former best friend of so many years, Sudhir Rao, rest
his soul, used to affectionately call me "king bow tie shit."
One of those weird meaningless high school boy phrases
that just stuck over the years. At one point later in life I
traded a big pile of those ties with him for a much bigger
pile of sweaters; he was always so generous in that way.

At Sudhir's funeral, our third "musketeer" friend from
school that I hadn't seen in so many years called me
"king bow tie shit" and well, it was an emotional
moment.

Keep the bow tie flame alive!

Scott