Subject: [Leica] for MJS
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon Sep 4 21:01:37 2006

The proverbial 'wide-angle-up-the-nose' shot. Be glad
you don't live in Tennessee ;^)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/HarveyArche/Joplin-2004-05/Boomsday+Knoxville/rhinoscopy.jpg.html

Went to a Labor Day celebration in Knoxville to try
out the new MP & CV Ultron 28 kit. I have other stuff
I should scan first, but I wanted to see how the rig
did. This isn't a good example (Neopan 1600 at 1250;
haven't even developed the APX 100 yet) but when I saw
it I couldn't resist.
Goodnight now,
Arche