Subject: [Leica] eyeliner through the ages
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon Sep 4 17:55:05 2006

Phil,
I'm not sure, because all my LP''s are European boots
from the '80's, but I think Eggleston did several
pictures for Big Star, and then Chilton's early solo
albums. He must have been a hometown fan of the 'great
lost band of the seventies'.

Is that the Robert Gordon who put out several
neo-rockabilly albums in the late '70' early '80's?

Arche