Subject: [Leica] THANKS FOR : Which camera would you always carry on your pocket?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Sep 4 16:18:39 2006

Many, many thanks to B.D., Jeffery, Steve, Scott, Michiel, Ric, Bob,
Slobodan, Douglas for all your excellent information.

I'll try to be informed about the different models recommended, it seems
many of you agree on the Contax T3, but for my intentions is a little bit
expensive. For me to carry something on my pocket should be maybe simpliest
or cheaper..., for quality I have the other...

Thank you very much again!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis