Subject: [Leica] Thanks and test images taken
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun Sep 3 08:53:49 2006

Thanks for the replys to my wasting money post.  I have taken abuot 10 shots
with the R8 and Sony of identical scenes.  All are on a tripod.  Used the 2x
setting on the angle finder to focus the R8.  Velvia was the film I had in
the camera this time.  I dropped the roll off yesterday.  They only develop
E-6 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday anymore, and since Monday is a holliday,
I probably will not get the film until Wednesday or Thursday.  I'll see what
happens this time since I have made a deliberate attempt at a controlled
experiment.

I will ask them if they can do hi-rez scans.  In the mean time, I will try
to see if my scanner is focusing properly.  I think I have an enlarger test
slide somewhere.

Aram