Subject: [Leica] Am I wasting my time/money?
From: gwpics at (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun Sep 3 02:13:20 2006

you have got me thinking about the M3 which I love dearly and which
sits unused and lensless on my shelf. Now, has anybody got a used 50mm
f2 they want to sell me at a really good (for me) price?

On 03/09/06, animal <> wrote:
> I disagree one could buy a used M3 an old lens say  a tele elmar load it
> with a convenient film like Kodak BW400CN and have it processed and
> digitized at a local shop within half a day.
> The end result will in many respects blow a 8+mp DSLR out of the water at
> asa 400 at least.
> best simon
> > George,
Gerry Walden LBPPA
Tel: +44 (0)23 8046 3076
Skype: gerry.walden (uk)

Replies: Reply from gwpics at (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Am I wasting my time/money?)
Message from jgovindaraj at (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Am I wasting my time/money?)
Message from s.jessurun95 at (animal) ([Leica] Am I wasting my time/money?)