Subject: [Leica] NOW : FINGER SAUSAGES. :-(
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Sep 2 08:18:53 2006

No problem. I would even have considered my supposed netiquette
convention a very nice one.
Strangely enough I noticed this with you, B.D. and Steve Barbour a
few times. Which I consider to be top shooters on this list.
I kinda would have liked the 'reply with only signature'. As a kind
of approval stamp :-)
Never mind bandwidth. That was only a problem in the old days. ;-)

Op 2-sep-06, om 17:13 heeft Ted Grant het volgende geschreven: