Subject: [Leica] first tries with a 1:2/75mm/upload dimensions
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Sep 1 23:02:35 2006

I looked on them in big size now and they come out great.
Esp. this one: http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/animal/75/pl.gif.html
That's one hell of a fine photo that one should admire if he didn't
do it yet!
Thanks (again) for showing,
Philippe

Op 1-sep-06, om 10:02 heeft animal het volgende geschreven: