Subject: [Leica] first tries with a 1:2/75mm/Resizing
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Sep 1 22:58:59 2006

Brian and Simon
I must be going batty here because I don't see any of that effect I
described now on any of the sizes.
What I noted was very prominent bands of single tone dots for some tones,
around the edge of a face, for example.
So I can only suggest please ignore my comment. I can't work out what is
different now. I can only think that I have browsed through another gallery
as well, while looking at these. Sorry guys.
As Brian said, they are lovely images

Cheers
Hoppy