Subject: [Leica] Harvard tuition
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Sep 1 04:19:39 2006

Again, I have to strenuously disagree.   My father stated very
plainly to me and my brother - "I will support you however I
can in whatever you choose to do."

That's the right way, IMO, the only right way, to educate your
children.

What if one's child is a topology genius, the "right thing to do" is
to keep them away from Harvard or Princeton and send them to
Podunk U. ?

That line of reasoning is both cruel and ludicrous.

Scott