Subject: [Leica] still at the fair
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed Aug 30 19:42:53 2006

Many thanks, Ric, that means a lot to me coming from
someone who knows the ground.
A teaching colleague and I were showing each other
work (she's a writer), and she said one of the bad
things about working in the South is that you see so
much of the absurd you tend to lose sight of of it.
After 25 years exile in the Midwest, where I didn't
see like I do here, its nice to be home.
Arche

http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/HarveyArche/Joplin-2004-05/