Subject: [Leica] 135mm Hektor-M with Pentax DSLR
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 29 18:36:30 2006

Phil I actually just got an M3 as well. What a lovely thing it is. The
higher mag finder is really nice with the 135's and the 90, too.
Just waiting to get it back from CLA
Try some duct tape or some Lego blocks on the Pentax. Should match fine ;-)
Back on the original what an amazing sharp close up!

Cheers
Hoppy M10 guy