Subject: [Leica] Re:Photos of M8 now D2x
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun Aug 27 19:18:45 2006

I really dont understand the fuss. I grew up shooting a Nikon F3 which
has a beautiful 100 % viewfinder (like all Nikon F series cameras do),
later shifted to an F 100, and recently a D70. I even find the D70 quite
easy to focus with Nikkor AIS lenses...There are differences, but
usability is the first victim in the search for "bigger is better"  numbers.
Cheers
Jayanand