Subject: [Leica] Re: Read my lips - no new cameras (Gene Duprey)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Aug 27 17:26:07 2006

Gene, I understand what you are saying regarding that light range. Others
have commented too, that the tropical light is extreme. Fair enough. I was
just trying to say that the same rules and limitations that apply for
transparency film ought still be valid in Hawaii. And of course, say that
Velvia should render those luscious greens beautifully.

However Ted has sternly chastised us for spending time on a technical
discussion rather than just shooting photos, so it's past time for me to be
quiet. ;-)

Regarding copying your name wrongly, NOT GUILTY! All I did was reply to
Bob's post, which contained two instances of your name from your earlier
post. Hand corrected post title above. I've added "Duprey, timewith and
extreeme" to my dictionary 8-b. Sorry, couldn't resist.
Maybe the e-mail application is the guilty party. I often see less common
characters converted with different character sets (so it looks like a
spelling error when it arrives). Or an incorrect auto spell correction?

Cheers
hOpPy