Subject: [Leica] Photo Essay: Children of the Storm
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Aug 27 13:09:33 2006

I was just composing the following email when LUG Digest Issue 436 came
sailing my way and I saw that B.D. has beat me to the punch on this.
But rather than re-typing it I'll send it on anyway:

Do you get the print edition of the Sunday New York Times?  If so, look
at the Magazine today....a photo essay by Brenda Ann Kenneally on the
children of New Orleans is just excellent, fairly reminiscent of what we
used to see in the old LIFE magazine.

If not, try http://www.nytimes.com/pages/magazine/index.html?8dpc (free
subscription required).

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

P.S. B.D.: Can you remember a recent photo story by one photographer
getting so much space in this magazine?  I can't.  Shades of Gene Smith
in LIFE....

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Photo Essay: Children of the Storm)