Subject: [Leica] Re: Non-waterproof Leica
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Aug 26 14:22:27 2006

Your fascinating post begs the question, of course, of why Leica never got
around to providing even the most rudimentary weatherproof seals in its
high-end cameras. The Ms were, after all, a standard part of many PJs' kits
up until the 80s, if not the 90s, and that means it was a given they would
be subjected to the elements from time to time.