Subject: Fwd: [Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Aug 26 05:14:41 2006

Interesting you should mention this. I was going to email Brian
about conventions here on the LUG. A few months back during
a discussion about XP2, I posted a grainy picture of Lucy with
one breast exposed. I got a few complements, but they were all
off list, so it made me wonder.

If it helps, Lucy is 42, extremely reserved and socially conservative.
Oddly she doesn't have a problem with nudity. I chalk this up to
her being Ukrainian (as in, grew up in Ukraine), but maybe it's just
a quirk of her personality.

I won't be posting any pics of Lucy to the contest, because then
everyone will know that I took them.

I spent a whole evening trying to make some elegant shots of
her pregnant body.  She's due 9/21 !!!   I never knew it before,
but pregnancy photos seems a pretty popular commercial niche,
and there are some photogs out there who are really good at it.

But, thanks for reviewing the pics. She's a lovely person all
around.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) (Fwd: [Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question)