Subject: [Leica] seen at the HIV clinic...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Aug 25 06:51:00 2006

Steve Barbour showed:

> we staff an HIV clinic for children...
> seen yesterday while there...
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-95631.html<<<

Steve,
Your first post of this picture I couldn't understand why you took it other
than three colour markers in a denim pocket? And figured it was the colours
of the markers that you found photo interesting along with the denim?

Other than the colour markers then I realized what appears as a beeper with
the symbol for HIV attached then I figured it was markers, beeper and logo.

If one isn't knowledgeable of the "HIV logo" they are left looking at three
colour markers wondering ... "Why did he take this picture and what does it
have to do with a child HIV clinic?"

I'm still a tad unsure, as it seems it requires another photo or two
producing a sort of "picture story combo" and how the markers are used?"

The other side of this means a simple.... "I'm reading far more into the
photo than necessary and it's just a shot of three marker pens and a beeper
with a logo." But that question is due to the caption!

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] seen at the HIV clinic...)