Subject: [Leica] date scene
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Aug 23 20:12:17 2006

We decided the best defense for our two daughters was in the naming
of their god father.

We chose a dear friend, and Viet Nam vet, who has a certified case of
post traumatic stress disorder. We make sure he meets all would-be
suitors.

We also make sure they know about the gun collection and Dad's
"instability" from the '60s;^)

Educating ill-behaved boyfriends would likely result in a short term
at worst. More likely a little cheap therapy.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies